The peridot gemstone!
Peridot jewelry is known for its shimmering yellow-green hue.
It's also said to bring peace and good luck to its wearer.
Have you ever wondered what creates this beautiful green hue? Let's talk science.
Peridot is a gem-quality transparent variety of olivine, a mineral composed
of magnesium-iron silicates. The color of olivine ranges from olive to lime green, sometimes
with a brownish tinge. The green color is due to the presence of iron, while the brownish
tinge indicates a higher iron content.
We thought about how to design a pearl necklace with these beautiful peridot stones.
Our goal was wanted to create a signature classy DearMissJ look with a touch of the
mysterious and unique green hue from peridots.
From there, the Claire necklace was born. What do you think?
Do you like this peridot and pearl combination?
(Let us know what you think by posting a comment below!)
Shop Now: Claire Necklace
Trying to figure out what to wear to a wedding? Whether it’s for the bridal shower,
bachelorette or actual wedding day, be the most stylish wedding guest!
Here are 3 perfect outfits for your upcoming wedding invite.
Fashion and celebrities collide together in a yearly event known as the costume Institute
gala or simply the Met Gala. In which they can help spread artistic knowledge by the proceeds
benefiting Metropolitan Museum of Arts Costume Institute. Vogue's editor-in-chief
Anna Wintour is the creative genius behind the lavish event. With this yearsGala approaching DearMissJ wanted to share our top five looks from the previous years.
1. Sarah Jessica Parker in Oscar Del Renta
Can SJP do no wrong? We could have easily just filled this list with all Sarah Jessica Parker looks.
This black & white gown she wore for the 2014 gala is now even more iconic with
the passing of the great Oscar Del Renta.
2. Suki Waterhouse in Burberry
The British model truly looked like a princess with this blush Burberry gown.
The ruffles give the gown the perfect feminine touch.
3. Beyonce in Givenchy
This is a dress that only Queen B could pull off.
It is a dark and edgy dress that was perfect for the theme of Punk.
4. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
Whenever Jennifer Lawrence wears Dior she tends to turn heads and this was no exception.
We absolutely love this tea length dress that definitely stood out among all the floor length gowns.
5. Blake Lively in Gucci
Blake looked like straight out of Hollywood’s golden age.
We are big fans of any dress with a cape accent!( ex Gwyneth Paltrow at the Golden Globes)
For our next post we will be predicting what we want to see our favorite starswear to this years gala, which is just round the corner.This years theme is China: Through The Looking Glass, so the possibilities are endless!
Summer has officially arrived, and that means one thing: the hottest wedding season is in the air!After all the dress shopping, cake tasting, venue visiting, and ceremony rehearsing,take a step back from the craziness and thank your bridesmaids for going on this incredible journey with you.Show them your appreciation with these spectacular gift ideas.
1. A lovely pearl necklace. Who says diamonds are a girl’s only best friend?Surprise your bridesmaid with the Love Me necklace by DearMissJ.This necklace will soon become a staple in her wardrobe as well as a keepsake of all your wonderful memories together.
2. A relaxing day at the spa. After all of the wedding excitement is over,treat your bridesmaids to a relaxing day at the spa where they can rewind and reflect on the precious moments that they were a significant part of. A massage and a mani pedi are a girl's ultimate reward.
3. A set of classy and stackable pearl bracelets. Did we mention that we love pearls? Especially this stackable cultured grey pearl and clover cubic pendant Judy bracelet by DearMissJ.
Your bridesmaids will love its versatility.
They can wear it on your big day and for many years to come.
4. Anything monogrammed. Personalize your gift with her very own initials. You can put a monogram on basically anything-- from a planner to a mug to a tote.We love monogrammed totes and monogrammed planners in particular because they are so versatile and functional!
5. A sexy set of panties. A girl can never have enough panties. Never.